Wednesday, December 4, 2024

Hello, Stranger (Katherine Center)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from KU because I've been reading other books by this author.

This book had an interesting premise. The protagonist had an injury-induced "face-blindness." I mean, the storyline was pretty predictable, but I enjoyed it. It was good light reading.

I feel like I need to mention that not all my "four star" books are equally "four stars." Sometimes I rate them according to the genre... comparing one rom-com to others, for example. There are some four stars that are much better than others. It's just difficult to always quantify why I gave a certain number of stars to a book compared to other books.

Anyway, I did give this four stars because as far as rom-coms go, I thought it was a four-star read.

There was definitely swearing, including the F-word. I don't think there was any sex... nothing described, for sure. There were some lustful thoughts about a shirtless guy, and a misunderstood conversation that was taken to mean sexual things (but was not the case). 

No comments:

Post a Comment