Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library. It's the fourth in a series that I've enjoyed.
This one earned four stars on Goodreads from me! The ending was *insert shocked face*, and I can't wait to read the next one. I think the next one (#5) is the last of the series. It doesn't come out until March, but I'm on the "Notify Me" list at the ebook library, so hopefully I won't have to wait too long once it's released to get my hands on it.
Like some of her other books, there was a bit of editing that needed to be cleaned up.
These books involve murder, but they are also comedic and fun, so it takes the edge off what could be a more scary or creepy vibe.
There's some profanity, including the F-word if I'm remembering correctly. There are some sexual moments (unmarried) that are very mildly descriptive. The stories involve murder and dead bodies and such, and sometimes the descriptions are a bit yucky... but that's coming from someone who doesn't do well with that kind of thing. It's probably pretty mild compared to other books.
No comments:
Post a Comment