Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Across the Winding River (Aimie K. Runyan)

Why I have this book: Someone online recommended it, so I bought it when it went on sale for under $2. I think I also got the audio version for a good price, but I didn't end up actually listening at all.

I gave this four stars on Goodreads. I honestly don't know how the story falls in line with historical accuracy, but I enjoyed it. I don't feel the need to research it. 

Some was a little confusing with the switching back and forth of dates and characters, but it wasn't too bad once I got into it. I would have liked to get to know a couple of the characters better, and I think there could have been a little more depth with some of the characters and storyline, but overall, it was a good read.

Mostly clean. Maybe some swearing. One sexual encounter outside of marriage, but not really descriptive.

No comments:

Post a Comment