Monday, April 19, 2021

The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict (Arbinger Institute)

Why I have this book: I borrowed the audio version when my son recommended it. I think we might have a print version... I know we did at one time. I think my husband got it from work, and I read it years ago. 

I didn't really like it when I read it years ago, and I didn't love it this time, either. The narrator did a good job, and it probably kept my interest more than the print version did, but honestly... just get to the point already. Just teach the concept without all the extra dialog needed to put it in a "story." You know?

Anyway, the concepts are fine, but it just was really too drawn out. I gave it two stars on Goodreads.

Clean. The setting is a meeting of parents of drug addicts who have been dropped off for a wilderness camp. There may have been a mild swear word or two, but maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment