Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Dog's Purpose (W. Bruce Cameron)

Why I have this book: I bought it a while ago for Kindle, and my young adult son read it first at the recommendation of a co-worker. I actually ended up borrowing the audio version in order to "read" while quilting.

Okay, I liked this book way more than I expected I would. I don't really know what else to say. It was sweet, funny, sad, and just full of emotions all around. I don't know if I can bring myself to watch the movie (my family has seen it, and said it was sad), but I might brave up and do it.

I gave this four stars on Goodreads.

Mostly clean. I think there was a little bit of swearing by some of the humans in the book. There were some bad humans that did bad things, sad and/or scary situations, and there were dog things (mating, sniffing, urges), but nothing is described in an inappropriate way.

No comments:

Post a Comment