Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Save the Date (Jenny B. Jones)

Why I have this book: My friend recommended it, so I borrowed it from the ebook library.

I gave this book three stars on Goodreads. If I had an option, I'd have gone with 3.7 stars, but I couldn't bring myself to give it four stars, so I had to round down.

It was definitely entertaining and enjoyable to read, and I was sucked into the storyline. Lots of good stuff in there: fun plot twists, fun characters, moving spiritual growth...

However. :) Some of it just wasn't realistic in the least, and I didn't think the protagonist was very lovable. Lots of whining and crying and drama was going on. I could see why she fell in love with him, but not sure why he fell in love with her.

Anyway, it was a fun way to lose myself in a nice book that wasn't very deep (but still worthwhile).

Clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment