Why I have this book: I bought it when it was on a good deal for Kindle because I've enjoyed other books by the author.
I really would have liked to give this like a 3.7 on Goodreads, but since it has to be whole numbers, I gave it a three. It wasn't quite a four, but it was close. I know I could round up, but I just didn't.
Maybe if I had read this faster (instead of every night when I'd fall asleep before too long), it would have been a solid four. But then... if it was super compelling, maybe I wouldn't have fallen asleep? I don't know. I did enjoy the story, and the ending threw a real twist that made it go up to the 3.7 instead of 3 rating... so I don't know.
In any case, I did like it. Interestingly, I felt like the story became a completely different story by the end... even though it didn't.
Clean'ish. There was a little bit of swearing, but not consistently. There is talk about rape, and there is one scene where you know a married couple is having sex, but it's not described.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment