Why I have this book: I bought it for 99 cents five years ago on Kindle.
Well, I liked it enough. It was a cute story, but maybe got a little too cute at the end. Some of the characters were a bit unbelievable (like the opposing attorney who belched so much that everybody had to fan the air under their noses every few paragraphs).
The beginning of it (and the story of Abigail's life) seemed heavier, then the story of Destiny seems light and airy. Interesting contrast.
There was an open question that is apparently answered in the next book, but I didn't love this one enough to read it right now. Maybe I will at some point just to answer that question.
There was some occasional swearing in this book, and it always surprised me because it just seems like it shouldn't have swearing. There's also extramarital sex, but not really graphically described.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment