Tuesday, October 1, 2019

The Candy Cane Caper (Josi S. Kilpack)

Why I have this book: I pre-ordered it, of course. I love Josi's culinary mystery series... and I was really happy that she brought Sadie back for a bonus book!

This book was delivered to my Kindle while I slept the night of September 30. I had it finished before the first day of October was over. I loved it! I gave it four stars on Goodreads. (I try to reserve five stars for books that make an impact on my soul, but I would have given this 4.5 if I could. I love this series so much!)

It was so nice to lose myself in a book all day, especially when I feel like I'm spending time with a good friend as I sink into the story. Ahhhhhh... it was wonderful!

Clean and happy and sad (and happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment