Why I have this book: I borrowed it from DBS+.
I borrowed it because listening to audio books (which this was) is so nice while working on projects. And yes, I know I swore off fiction audio books, but I'm starting to get used to them. Maybe it just depends on the reader.
I've enjoyed books by this author before. They have a very Rom-Com vibe to them. Light reading, a bit predictable, witty characters. The protagonist in this one was a little long-winded in her thoughts for me (always thinking, thinking, thinking, explaining, explaining, explaining her thoughts to the reader in the middle of conversations she's having with another character). That got a little on my nerves after a time.
It was a cute story. I am starting to feel like I need to dive into something a little deeper now, though, after all these light reads lately.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment