Saturday, October 5, 2019

Summer of Secrets (Charlotte Hubbard)

Why I have this book: I think I got it cheap on Kindle, and you know that I always seem to make my way back to Amish romances, no matter how many times I swear them off.

I gave this one 3 stars on Goodreads. It was enjoyable enough, although I'm a little confused as to why they talk like country bumpkins with a German word thrown in once in a while. I've never read another Amish book where they talk like that.

I liked it enough to buy the second book in the series, which I'm in the middle of right now. I'm glad it was cheap, too, because it's not as good as the first. In all honesty, they both have some definite unrealistic parts, so I feel pretty generous with the three stars. Haha...

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment