Friday, July 14, 2017

Petticoat Spy (Carol Warburton)

Why I have this book: It was a book club pick.

A friend actually loaned the print copy to me, but I only really have time to read at night right now, and I much prefer my Kindle Paperwhite for night reading. I ended up buying the Kindle version for that reason.

I returned it for a refund. I think I only got through about 20%, but honestly, I did not like this book. It was boring, the writing was so-so, and I had to force myself to pick it up again each night. I realized I'd had it for less than nine days or whatever the limit is to return an e-book, so that's what I did. It just wasn't worth the $10.99 I paid for it.

(And a big shout-out to Amazon for having a return policy on e-books! It's one of the many reasons I love that company!)

This book is clean, or at least I'm assuming the rest of it is as clean as the first 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment