Secrets of a Spinster
Married to the Marquess
Why I have these books: I think they were super cheap on Kindle and I wanted light reads. (I'm in school now, so light reads are kinda all I can handle.)
I only gave them 2 stars on Goodreads. (To be honest, I'm playing catch up here on the blog. I was going to just switch to Goodreads, but today I looked up a book here and it was nice to have more than just "stars" to go off of when it came to my opinion. So I'm back... and putting in the dates of when I really read the books, even though I'm writing this in December...)
Anyway, I just looked up the descriptions of these books on Amazon (because I couldn't really remember what they were about) and here's what I have to say:
Secrets of a Spinster: Cute'ish. Light. Mindless read.
Married to the Marquess: Cuter than Secrets. Still light. Still mindless.
I don't hate that I read them, but I did only give them 2 stars when I put them on Goodreads, so I must not have gone beyond "It was okay" in my opinion at the time.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment