Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Because of Mr. Terupt (Rob Buyea)

Why I have this book: A friend recommended it, so I borrowed it from the ebook library.

I liked it okay. I gave it three stars on Goodreads. It seemed only somewhat realistic to me, but I do recall that at one point in the story I thought about telling my son's teacher about it. I thought he might like it. I ended up deciding not to, but I don't remember if it was before or after I finished the book.

I looked up the sequels and within the first few pages of the second one, I knew I wouldn't read them. It was crude and gross, so that was that.

I don't remember if there was anything gross in this one... I'm still playing catch up, so it was about 6 weeks ago that I read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment