Why I have this book: I bought it because it looked good.
Soooo… well, I liked it better in some parts than others. The first part was better for me… but the last part just turned into a format/tone I didn't like as well. I felt like the book was kind of all over the place. It wasn't really what I was expecting, at least the further I got into it.
I did highlight a lot of thoughts and ideas throughout the book. I think the flow just didn't work for me on some of it, plus it just got to where it reminded me of those old Richard and Linda Eyre books. (I think I have a form of post-traumatic stress about those books. Back when I was a younger parent, they really made me stressed out about my parenting and how much more I should be doing.)
Anyway, it was good in some ways and not-as-good in others.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment