Why I have this book: It is part of the Cobbled Court Quilt series, and I've read them all.
I guess this is considered #6 in the series (according to Goodreads), but on Amazon it seems to be the first in a new series. (A Too Much, Texas Novel is how it's labeled, so… series?) If it is a new series, I won't complain! I loved it.
It's actually a prequel to the Cobbled Court series, and if someone is going to read those books, I'd recommend reading this one first. It really helps to set this particular character up in a way that adds to the rest of the series.
In any case, it can stand alone… but I do hope the author continues it into a series. It was a really fun read, and I could see it as a movie. The characters were that colorful.
Clean, with maybe one or two mild swear words. There were a couple of characters who got pregnant out of wedlock, but it was kind of "small town" antics (in my opinion) and they both chose to get married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment