Why I have this book: My teenage son begged me to buy it for him, so I bought the Kindle version.
Okay, so when my son was reading it, he would start laughing aloud. He kept telling me I needed to read it. I have so many books to read, and I wasn't sure this would be at the top of my list, but I actually ended up reading it a week or so after he did.
I was pretty sure I wouldn't find it as funny as my son did, since I'm not a teenage boy. But I found myself laughing at times… aloud! I also caught myself smiling at other times because I was amused. It actually is quite an entertaining book by an author who seems to be a genuinely likable guy.
Clean, although he mentions a couple of times the awkwardness for teenage boys when certain things happen during, say, a close slow dance. (No description given.) He also mentions that a girl put his hand on her breast, but he pulled away and told her it wasn't okay. The author is a Christian, so it's written from that perspective.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment