Why I have this book: My friend read it and loved it… and even though hers was a used, old copy (which she loves), I bought my copy as a Kindle version.
This is basically a memoir of a man who lived with the Shoshone Indians as a young boy. He actually left with them just before he was 12 because they promised him a pony. Meaning, he left his family! Without telling them!
I found it interesting, and I think my husband and son would, as well. The Kindle version had quite a few typos (including his Indian name changing back and forth a few times), so that made me want to call the publisher and offer my services. :) Still, it was a worthwhile read.
Clean, with some description of injuries and death resulting from the battles and attacks between the white people and the Indians.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment