Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I just read a book that I had read before...

… and I didn't really remember it. It's called: A Lancaster County Christmas (by Suzanne Woods Fisher) and I reviewed it back in December, 2012. Haha…

I did keep thinking it sounded sort-of familiar… I knew I had read a book before where an "Englisch" couple ended up in an Amish home over Christmas, but that's about all I remembered. I was convinced it must have been a different book, but after I finished it, I checked back and sure enough, I had read it before.

The first time, I had borrowed it from my mom (it was lendable through Kindle) and she had gotten it for free. I paid $1.99 for it this time, but it was nice to see from my original review that I mentioned that  I wished I had gotten it because I would probably read it again. Haha! So I didn't feel too bad about the little bit I spent to buy it now. (I'm just a little disturbed that I didn't remember much about it. I usually get more of a "this seems familiar" feeling…)

I liked it the first time (which I only know from reading the review I wrote earlier) and I liked it this time.

Clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment