Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Match Maker (Karey White)

Why I have this book: I bought it as soon as I finish the first book in the series (The Husband Maker, reviewed a few posts ago.) I had to wait a whole week for it to be released! BUT… it came on Saturday and I quickly read through it as soon as I had some time. (Meaning I neglected my housework and nearly everything else because I couldn't get my nose out of it.)

AAARRRGGGHHH! I seriously have to wait until February of 2015 to read the next book??? I think it's also the last book in the series, so at least I will be able to get off this roller coaster.

I went into the second book thinking I knew exactly what I wanted to happen, and things seemed to be going in another direction. Then I changed what I wanted to happen, and things have gone in another direction again! And I just really want the main character to get on a plane and go where I want her to go and be with who I want her to be with. And that's all you need to know.

Although… I am doubting that the "feelings" that end this book can possibly be for real. It just seems… too fast? Too convenient? I don't know. The next book might clear that up for me.

I highly recommend this series… so far. I just hope I close the last page of the last book with a satisfied sigh. I'm sure it would be ridiculous for things to work out the way I want them to at this point, but hopefully my feelings will change to match what actually happens.

Really, so enjoyable. You should read this series. :)

Clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment