Monday, July 28, 2014

The Yearbook Trilogy (Allyson B. Condie)

The Yearbook
First Day
Reunion

Why I have these books: A friend recommended the first book in the series years and years ago. Somehow it always stuck in my mind, so I finally decided to just buy them. The Deseret Book e-book is way cheaper than Amazon... like $15 cheaper, so I used the DB app to read them.

Note to self: Never download a book longer than 100 pages on the DB app. You just enjoy reading on the Kindle so much more than on your phone!!!

So altogether, this trilogy was over 1100 pages long. It was okay. Interesting enough that I wasn't necessarily forcing myself through it, but not interesting enough that I couldn't put it down. I think the ideal age for a reader would be around high school age, so that could be part of it. (I am WAY past high school age.)

I don't hate that I read it, but I'm kind of glad I'm done so I can move on to something else.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment