Thursday, May 29, 2014

Women Who Think Too Much: How to Break Free of Overthinking and Reclaim Your Life (Susan Nolen-Hoeksema)

Why I have this book: I'm not sure how I was referred to it, but I am an overthinker (the first step is acknowledging it, ya?), so I had no second thoughts on buying this book for Kindle.

I thought there was a lot of helpful information in the book. It was interesting to read, and the author gave good strategies for "turning off your brain" (as my husband has often told me to do.) But not just "turning off your brain"... she also shares ideas on how to solve those issues - or at least deal with them - without just spinning your wheels in overthinking.

I found it a worthwhile read, and it was nice to see that it can be a common trait among women. It's not just me. ;)

There is some swearing in this book, and also some mention of sexual assault and other trials women might deal with in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment