Tuesday, December 24, 2013
The Zook Sisters of Lancaster County (June Belfie)
Don't judge. :)
Ruth's Dilemma
Emma's Choice
Katie's Discovery
Why I have these books: The first one was a free borrow from Amazon Prime, and I ended up buying the second two because they were pretty inexpensive.
My aunt actually read the first one and said it was "so-so," but then gave it four stars on GoodReads. It was free to borrow, and I wanted a light read during this hectic Christmas month, so I gave it a try.
You'd think that since I ended up buying the next two, that the first one was an amazing story. Not really, but they were all nice, easy reading stories. The second and third one had a line or two that made me cringe/laugh because the wording was more fitting for a more "sexy" book than an Amish book.
Anyway, they were a nice way to spend the week leading up to Christmas. Nothing spectacular, but just what I needed to relax in my reading.
I wonder what the Amish think of all these Amish books. Haha.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment