Why I have this book: I bought it on my Kindle... but now I can't remember exactly why. Which is kind of scary, since I just bought it about a week ago. I think my oldest son mentioned it to me. Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. :)
Anyway, I liked this book very much. Elder Maxwell was an apostle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints prior to his death. He was an amazing speaker and very inspiring.
I loved letting myself soak in the Spirit of God while reading Elder Maxwell's counsel about how life's experiences and the choices we make help us become all we are meant to be. I look forward to reading more books written by Elder Maxwell.
This book is a keeper. And if it was a "real" book on my shelf, it would be worth the room it would take up.
Perfectly clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adding it to my list of books I should read but probably won't read until I have a nanny.
ReplyDeleteYou're never gonna have a nanny, so pick it up and read it.
ReplyDelete