Wednesday, November 5, 2025

Someone is After LuLu Dupree (Josi S. Kilpack)

Why I have this book: I bought the Kindle edition after learning about it. I've liked some of her other books and was excited to see her return to a modern setting instead of the regency genre she's been in for a while. 

I was sad to only give this three stars. I liked it, but I had a hard time getting into it like I had with her other "cozy mystery" series. This is supposed to be the first of a series, so I'm hoping it will get more intriguing for me.

I thought it could have used a bit of editing to clean it up, and that surprised me with her long history of writing. 

I'll definitely read the next book in the series because I know she is a good writer, and like I said, I have hope it will get better.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment