Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Quilter's Apprentice (Jennifer Chiaverini)

Why I have this book: I have owned the print edition for many years... in fact, I own most of the books in the series, and I have reviewed some of them before. Anyway, I decided to listen to the audio versions because I really do want to get rid of books, but I was undecided on getting rid of these ones.

I like this book a lot. It brings such a cozy feeling for me. I actually really got into quilting because of these books, so there's a bit of nostalgia for me, too.

I put the second book on hold and look forward to listening to all the books in the series. I don't think I finished the whole series back in the day, so some of them will be new to me.

I gave this four stars on Goodreads.

Clean. There may have been a swear word or two, but I honestly don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment