Why I have this book: It's the last book in the series I've mentioned before.
I didn't finish this one. I'm not sure how far into the book I got. Since it's a five book series, it shows me at 82%, but that's 82% of all five books. I'm on page 2404 of 2924 pages... this last book is LONG. It's something like 750+ pages. Looks like I'm over 200 pages in to this book, and I've completely lost interest.
First, not only is sex a theme between the two main characters, we also get to find out that they both would rather masturbate than give in to their passion. Yeah, I don't need to know that.
I read a summary on some website just to see what all happens with the rest of the story, and even that wasn't interesting to me. It was getting too complicated in the fairy realm for my taste. I marked it as "did not finish" on Goodreads, marked it as "read" on my Kindle, and am moving on.
Even with not finishing the book, I can confirm that there's more of the same: swearing (I'm sure that includes the F-word), sex, and the added element of masturbation. Way too much of all of this to wade through for a storyline that's not worth it for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment