Subtitle: A couple's story living with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and their strategies on how to deal with this condition.
(I personally would have capitalized each word as appropriate for a subtitle, but this is how it's written on the cover.)
I gave this two stars on Goodreads. Honestly, it needed an editor badly. There is nothing in this book that had any impact for me personally. It was estimated to take under three hours to read, but it was so boring and the writing was so unprofessional that it took me several days to get through it. (Obviously because I didn't want to pick it up...)
I'm sure the authors are very nice people, but it just wasn't a great book. I'm sorry! I appreciate their desire to be helpful. I do.
I'm bummed that I wasted my money on this one. Thank goodness it was only about $4.00. Ugh.
Clean. I don't remember any swearing or anything else that would be offensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment