Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library because I've liked a lot of books by this author.
Well, this story was pretty intriguing all the way through until the end. I was so curious about how things would be resolved and what was going to happen next, and the book was well written all the way through. It was easy to get caught up in the storyline and picture everything that was happening. That made it disappointing when things tied up the way they did. It was a little too easy, I thought.
Still, it was an enjoyable read. I gave it three stars on Goodreads.
Clean for the most part. There is a situation that leads to adultery, but it's not made out to be an acceptable choice, and there is no graphic sexuality. I don't recall any swearing or anything offensive.
No comments:
Post a Comment