Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wolf Hollow (Lauren Wolk)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library on the recommendation of my reading friend, L.

Okay, so when I first started it, I just couldn't get into it. I was reading the ebook version. I put it aside for a few days, then decided to check to see if the audio version was available so I could listen while I cross stitched or cleaned the house. It was available, so I started listening to it and got totally hooked. I still had the ebook version, so when it was time for bed, I switched back and stayed up until 3:00 am to finish it.

Just like the author's other book I reviewed, I would have given this slightly less than a 5 star rating had that been on option on Goodreads, but since it's not, I gave it all 5 stars. I really, really like this author. I just put her next book on hold.

I honestly don't understand why both the ebook and audio version were available to borrow at the ebook library. The book is so good that I would have thought it would have a waiting list. I guess people just don't know about it.

Clean, although there are a few unsettling things going on in the story. I don't recall any swearing, but if there was, it was mild and rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment