Why I have this book: I borrowed the audio version from the ebook library.
Okay, I thought it was cool that Lavar Burton narrated the book, and he did a great job!
At times, I wondered how he kept his voice so enthusiastic with such boooooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnngggg material.
The beginning was good. I enjoyed hearing about and learning about Fred Roger's backgroung and childhood.
I have no idea how far I was into it before I quit, though. I was somewhere just before Mr. Roger's Neighborhood was put into production. There were too many side characters and their lives and too much about the history of television, etc. I just didn't care.
Anyway, I could have pushed through, but I just didn't want to. I only really was interested in HIS life and not everyone he ever met or worked with.
Clean up to the point I "read." I think there was a swear word in an inside joke Fred and his wife had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment