Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the ebook library because there were so many good reviews on it.
I liked this book in a lot of ways – the writing was very good, for instance – but I didn't love it as much as so many others did. There were some loose ends, some things that didn't seem realistic at all, and in general, left me a bit unsatisfied. Still, it kept me engrossed while I was reading and I did enjoy it overall.
I gave it three stars on Goodreads.
It's honestly been a over a week since I finished this (as I'm writing this review), but I do know there was a bit of sex which was mildly descriptive. There was also some swearing, if I remember correctly, but I don't recall any of the "big bad" swear words. I could be wrong, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment