Friday, January 18, 2019

Once Upon a Time Travel (Sariah Wilson)

Why I have this book: A friend recommended it to me, so I bought it on Kindle quite a while ago.

I think I was about 45% or more though the book before I got invested enough to decide I was finishing it. I almost stopped because I just didn't care what happened next.

It did get better, but I still can only give it two stars on Goodreads. It was kind of witty, but it just didn't have much depth and I can't really muster up too much enthusiasm about it. It was an "okay" way to pass some dreary-day reading time.

Clean'ish, although there was a bit more sensuality than I expected. I had assumed it was written by an LDS author, but then I questioned that because it was a little "hotter" than is usually found in books in that category. Turns out the author did go to BYU, so I'm guessing she is LDS, after all? I don't know, and it doesn't matter, really. It was still clean by today's standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment