Why I have this book: I bought it years ago because I love the author. I was motivated to read it now because it ties in to this month's book club book (The Firebird), so I wanted to make sure I read them in order.
I enjoyed this book a lot. Susanna Kearsley books just suck me in, even though they always seem to have an element of the supernatural. The books are more about history, though... so don't be turned off by the word "supernatural." I'm not into that kind of stuff, but she does a great job of connecting people from history to people of today, and it's not as weird as you might think at first glance.
I also love the settings of her books. I definitely want to take a trip to Great Britain someday!
Clean. Although an unmarried couple sleeps together, it is not descriptive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment