Why I have this book: I actually have the print version which I read long ago, and I borrowed the ebook version to read for my book club.
I liked the book both times I read it. I remember buying the next book in the series back when I read it the first time, but I never bought the other two. Last night I looked up the entire series and read a synopsis for each of them. I don't think I'll read the rest. I would have liked to read a sequel that follows up with what happened directly after The Giver ends, though.
I think I saw the movie version (which came out in the last year or two) on Netflix or Amazon, so I probably will watch it. Maybe I'll do that today while folding laundry. :)
Clean, although it does have a disturbing scene involving a baby being "Released."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment