Why I have this book: I had put it on my Amazon Wish List years and years ago, waiting for the price to drop. I'm pretty sure it was just a suggestion Amazon gave me one day. Anyway, when I joined the Deseret Bookshelf Plus, it was one of the free ebooks available to read, so I downloaded it.
It was okay. I gave it two stars on Goodreads. It felt very simplistic and somewhat predictable. It's like the kind of book a young teenager would love, even though it's about adults and is likely geared towards adults. It was good enough that I finished it, but I'm glad I didn't spend any money on it.
I found out that the author also wrote a book called Petticoat Spy, which I started and never finished a last year. There is one book of hers that has four stars on Goodreads, so maybe I'll try that one...
Clean. There is a situation or two of attempted sexual assault, but it's not described with much detail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment