Why I have this book: Our son actually gave this book to his dad, but I listened to it on my Deseret Bookshelf audio app. (Loving the audio option! I never thought I would say that!)
I really liked this book. I'm not sure that every conclusion discussed in the book is absolute truth, but it gave me a lot to think about. It was inspiring and interesting. The author read the story for the audio version, and he did a great job. I do recommend this book, and probably even recommend the audio version more than the book.
I do wish the author would have written about how Albert was reconciled to his wife and made his way back to his covenants. Maybe I missed it in a moment of distraction (one challenge with audio books for me), but if it really isn't in there, I think it should be.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment