A Girl Named Zippy
She Got Up Off the Couch
Why I have these books: I read both of these books years ago in a book club. I think I borrowed them at the time, so when they each came up for sale for a good price on Kindle, I purchased them.
I really liked both of these books. The writing is enjoyable to read, and there's so much deep stuff without it being depressing or overwhelming. I liked them both enough to do some research to find out what happened next. They are books that I couldn't wait to get back to when I had to stop reading (to do other required life stuff) and now that I've finished them, I'm still thinking about them.
Clean, although there is an occasional swear word, plus a slight irreverence about Jesus, but in a way that also shows a fondness and connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment