Why I have this book: I am a fan of the author, and when she bought the rights to her earliest books so she could republish them in ebook form, I said, "Yay!"
This turned out to be a cute story, not so predictable as it seemed when it started out. I was a little worried at first that I would be disappointed, but it all turned out to be a really great light read. I enjoyed it a lot.
I wanted to do a little bit of editing, but not too much. (I finally learned the "lay, lie, laid, lain, etc. rules and lo and behold, it came up in this book! And I caught it! And I cringed - just like my friend/teacher told me I would once I got it down! Woot!)
All in all, another thumbs up for Josi. I am looking forward to her other early books be re-released in Kindle form.
Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment