Why I have this book: I liked the other books I've read that were written by this author, so I put more on hold at the ebook library.
Whoa. I really liked this book. Seriously, she is such a good storyteller. The way she words things are right up my alley. She makes me chuckle at times, and also feel like, "Uh, yeah. I get that." She just really gets the way people think and feel, and she's great at putting those things into words.
And talk about complex stories... not in the sense that they are hard to follow, but in the sense of how our lives' paths are so intertwined, and how (sometimes) small choices can make for big consequences. Her stories fascinate me.
I wish with all my heart that she would stop with the swearing. Again, yes, there is the F-word in this book. Probably a few other words, too, but that is the worst (of course). There are some sexual situations that are described, but not graphic, and the story involves murder and infidelity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment