Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Lost Melody (Lori Copeland and Virginia Smith)

Why I have this book: It was deep in the archives on my Kindle. I'm guessing I got it when it was up on a discount (or maybe even free.)

I felt compelled to keep reading this book to find out what big thing was going to happen. I knew it was coming and I was curious to know what happened. Then it happened and I was like, "Oh."

But "curious" is different than really caring, and I never really cared that much about anyone in the book, except maybe the mom and grandma. I even read the alternate ending on the website, because I was curious again. Haha. The ending that was published was much better, but either way, I'm still not sure the point of the story. The whole "dream" stuff was just weird to me, especially because I just don't see the moral of the story.

Anyway, that's about all I can say.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment