Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Splendour Falls (Susanna Kearsley)

Why I have this book: I borrowed it from the e-book library.

I think I liked this book. It just took me so long to get through it. I'm not sure if it was because it was hard to get into, or if it was because my life has been hectic and my brain has been too busy to concentrate.

I have enjoyed the author's other books better... and this one had a different feel to it than the others. It was still good, though. I would like a do-over... I think if I read it straight through when I had more time, I would have stayed more connected to it. In some ways, the story is sticking in my mind, so I think it probably was much better than I'm making it sound.

(Can you tell my life is still hectic and my brain is somewhat tired??? I'm not sure I'm even making sense!)

There may have been a swear word or two, and there was some murder involved in the storyline. Nothing graphic or gory.


No comments:

Post a Comment