Saturday, March 29, 2014

Extending Forgiveness (Virginia H. Pearce)

Why I have this book: I bought it on the Deseret Book reading app quite a while ago. Watching the General Women's Meeting of the LDS Church tonight made me think I should read it.

I'm not sure I can call this a "book" in good conscious. Amazon estimates it to be 25 pages. It certainly didn't take long to read. It's basically the transcript from a Time Out for Women talk, from what I can tell. Nevertheless, it had some good insights and a few things the author said really described some of my challenges in the area of forgiveness perfectly.

There were a couple of references to other resources that I am following up with to continue this topic of study.

Definitely worthwhile to read, but I would not pay Amazon's price for this very short book. I paid less than half of that price when I bought it on the DB app, and that's still a little pricey considering the length.

Clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment