Why I have this book: I pre-ordered it, because I have all the Elm Creek Quilter books. :)
(And I'm still reading the book about the Antarctic expedition mentioned in the previous post. It's just not one of those books that I can't put down.)
I liked this book, but it wasn't one of my favorites. It would have been easier to get into if it was read right after reading The Runaway Quilt. (This is a sequel of sorts.) I had to sort out who the characters were again.
There was also a fair amount of description of battle locations and stratigies, which I mostly skimmed over.
I dunno... it was okay. Of course I'll keep it... I have all her books. :)
This book was clean, with just some minor descriptions of battle wounds and other war-related conditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment