Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sommerfield Trilogy (Kim Vogel Sawyer)

I'm playing catch-up now... I have a handful of books I've read lately, but I'm really behind in my posting! I also am reading so many "new" or "borrowed" books that I'm not making much progress on my goal to clean out my bookcase. Oops.

Bygones
Beginnings
Blessings

I have all three of these books in one volumn... and I have them because a friend recommended them to me.

Still in my Amish/Mennonite phase, obviously. I enjoyed all three, but the first two were just sort-of nice stories to me. There wasn't any compelling storyline in either one. The third one had more conflict, and there was more to think about. I had to consider how I felt about the struggle the main character was having, and how the author chose to play it out.

I will be sending this trilogy to my grandma. She has really enjoyed the other books of this genre that I've sent to her.

Completely clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment