Friday, May 21, 2010

Three books by the author Kim Vogel Sawyer

Waiting for Summer's Return
Where the Heart Leads
A Promise for Spring


Why I have these books: One was recommended by a friend, and because all three were 'bargain books', I bought them all. :)

I really liked these books. The stories and characters were simple, and the message of each book was the same: have faith in God, turn to Him, and trust Him to lead your life. I appreciated that and am glad my friend told me about the one she read. I will be reading more books written by the author.

Because these books reminded me of my grandma and her faith in God, and because I know she will enjoy them, I am sending two to her. (I'm keeping one for myself, because I think I will want to read it again someday.)

Completely clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment