Why I have this book: A friend recommended it, and it was available on KU, so I borrowed it. I actually borrowed the whole series, but only read this first one.
I gave it only two stars on Goodreads. The book was okay, but it took me forever to read it. I don't know if that was because it just wasn't that interesting or if it was because we had a lot of other things going on in our lives at that time. (Another review I'm writing a couple of weeks later and dating back to when I finished it.)
Some of the other books in the series look interesting, so maybe I'll come back to it.
I think it was clean. I can't be 100% sure there was no swearing, but overall I'd say it was a pretty clean story. There were a couple of pregnancies that happened before marriage, but it's not glorified.
No comments:
Post a Comment