Saturday, July 6, 2024

Three books from The Housemaid Series (Freida McFadden)

The Housemaid

The Housemaid's Secret

The Housemaid is Watching 

Why I have these books: I borrowed them from Kindle Unlimited just because I had seen them around online and thought I'd give them a try.

I'm not usually into thrillers or suspense books. I get creeped out too easily. I've tried a handful in the last few years, and luckily none of them have been horrifyingly creepy. These were the same. Nothing too scary, although the first one did have a pretty yucky person whose psychological issues were just icky.

Still, they all three kept my interest, and it was nice to just lose myself into the stories, so I gave them all four stars on Goodreads.

The books deal with abuse, creepiness, murder. I'm sure there were swear words (seriously, I think I see so much swearing in the regular world now that it's hard to remember if it's in a book or not), and there were some out-of-wedlock and adulterous relationships. I don't remember anything descriptive, but true to form (lately), I'm writing this late and back-dating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment