Why I have this book: I bought the print copy years ago for my kids to read, then borrowed the ebook version this past week to help my son with an assignment.
I read it again since I had it on my Kindle. I still think it's a worthwhile and important read for kids, although my son just used it for his assignment and then refused to really read the book. I guess he started it once but never finished it because it was too sad. He's not really great about taking my reading suggestions, so who can say if that's really why?
In any case, I do think it's a good book for kids to read and for parents to discuss with their children. I gave it four stars on Goodreads for that reason.
Clean, although the story is about the death of a young boy and how that affects his friend who was there when it happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment