Why I have this book: I bought it quite a few years ago just because (if I'm remembering correctly) it wasn't too expensive and it sounded like a good, light read.
It was very cute and clean. In fact, when I read about the author at the end of the book, I was surprised (but not) to see that they (a mother and daughter duo) had lived in both Utah and Idaho. I looked up my order and realized I bought it the same time as some other LDS romances. I must have been going through an LDS romance stage. *insert grimace emoji here*
So I guess I must have realized they were (likely?) LDS when I bought it, but I totally had forgotten. I assumed this was an Amazon First Reads freebie as I was reading it.
In any case, I enjoyed it, and I'll never complain that a book isn't smutty. I gave it three stars on Goodreads.
Clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment